2021 Spring Flag Football Cancelled

We hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather...if only we could enjoy it with you all on the football field!
With the announcement of the government's reopening plan, we now know that the earliest possible date that teams and sports will be permitted is the week of July 5, and would include limits of 25 players per field at a time. (Half of our usual number)

After much discussion and consideration of what a modified flag football program may look like, including a shortened season, our Board of Directors has made the difficult decision to cancel our Spring season and focus on our Fall Flag program.

While we can't wait to get the kids back playing ASAP, we recognize that most of you will have summer plans and may not be able to commit to playing flag every Saturday this summer.  We also believe that with the escalation of the vaccine rollout, our Fall season may provide a greater opportunity for a return to regular programming, or at least less restrictions. 

Everyone will be receiving a full refund in the next 10 days.    In the meantime our Fall registration is now open!

Fall Flag Football
Registration is Now Open.  

Start Date: Saturday Sep 11
Reg Fee: $199

Space will be limited, so please make sure to register ASAP.

Thank you all for registering to play this Spring. We are so disappointed that our regular season can't run but we look forward to seeing you all this Fall!